We have built relationships with local suppliers to make sure we can get you the best deals in equipment hire. If you book with us we will give you seven days hire for the price of six. Select what you want from the options below, we will add it to your main booking and make sure you are kitted out to be on the slopes on the day you arrive.
When pre-booking equipment, Snow.Holiday customers can take advantage of our great discounted prices through our local partner companies. We believe that you should enjoy your trip from the start and not have to endure the "nightmare" ski hire shop moment. Our service package is designed to make this happen.
In choosing our partner we have looked for the following:
- Friendly, helpful, English-speaking staff
- Good equipment that is updated regularly
- Staff who work hard to make sure you have the correct fitting for your feet
- Ability to change equipment that doesn’t work for you – as often as you like during your stay
- Discounted price of up to 50% on the list price on all our pre-bookings.
As Part Of Our Value-Added Service:
- If you've booked transfers with us, we'll take you to the hire shop en-route and stay with you while you are being kitted-out.
- We'll take you and your kit back to the chalet/apartment/hotel you're staying in.
- We'll collect all your kit from your chalet/apartment/hotel at the end of your stay and take it back to the shop for you - so you don't have to.
What is not included:
- Cover for breakage (minor problems we normally sort out with the shop for you).
- Cover for theft. This should come under your travel insurance –but it is a very rare event.
A ski "pack" consists of skis/poles/boots and a helmet, but items can be mixed-and-matched as required.